Dated: 21 March 2016
Protecting your data, privacy and financial details is very important to Credyts UK Limited (“Credyts UK”, “us” or “we“).
This policy (together with our Customer Agreement and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand the types of information we collect from you, how we use that information and the circumstances under which we will share it with third parties. By visiting our website (our “Website”) or using a Credyts UK mobile application (“App“) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Unless context otherwise requires, a reference to the Website shall be deemed to also refer to the App.
For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, the data controller is Credyts UK Limited of 2nd Floor, 186-188 City Road, London, EC1V 2NT, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes (but is not limited to) information you provide when you register to use our Website, transfer money using our Website and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, payment reason, personal description, geographic location, photograph, social security number and copies of identification, address proof and other documents.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- details of the money transfers you carry out via our Website, including the geographic location from which the transaction originates;
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); what you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also may receive information from the banks and other financial institutions you are using to transfer money to us. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including the Customer Agreement) and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and to help improve our Services;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Services.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Credyts UK or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Customer Agreement and any other documents referred to on it; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Credyts UK, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, investigation in connection with financial crimes or provision of assistance with law enforcement.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We restrict access of your personal information to those employees of Credyts UK who have a business reason for knowing such information. We continuously educate and train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from any unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Depending on applicable laws, you may have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Other than for our everyday business purposes, we will not share your personal information with non-affiliates or affiliates without first giving you additional privacy choices.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of service (the “Credyts UK”) are a legal and binding agreement between you and Credyts UK governing your use of this site, www.credyts.gold (the "Site"). Thank you for visiting www.Credyts.gold, owned and managed by Credyts UK. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Credyts UK, owner of this site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Acceptance of Terms
In order to utilize certain functionality of the Site, you must complete a registration process. As a registered user of the Site, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"), and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. Upon completing the registration process, you shall receive confirmation of a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user name, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name. You agree to (a) immediately notiCREDYTS UK of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security and (b) defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Credyts UKxx from any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your password or user name. By registering, you consent to the collection of your data, including, without limitation, Registration Data, by CREDYTS UKX and processing of such data by Credyts UK xxx in connection with your use of the Site. You consent to the technical processing and transmission involved in your use of the Site, including, without limitation, Registration Data, and you acknowledge that such process may involve (a) transmission of such data over various networks; and (b) modifying such data to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Intellectual Property Issues
The Site is owned by Credyts UKxx. All of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, still images, text, pictorial works, video images, still images of video, graphic designs, audio recordings, multimedia combinations, and computer programs, including web-based programs (“Content”) is owned by CREDYTS UKxxxx.
You agree to abide by any relevant terms and conditions of purchase supplied by Credyts UK through this Site, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of products or services. You agree that all the information you provide to Credyts UK in connection with any purchase made on or through the Site will be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Please refer to the shipping and Returns policy for detailed information.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please send us an email at admin@Credyts.Gold
Please give it 24-48 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Private and Confidential
This presentation (the “Presentation”) is provided on a strictly private and confidential basis for information purposes only. Without the express prior written consent of Credyts Blockchain UK Ltd. (the “Company”, “Credyts”), the Presentation and any information contained within it may not be (i) reproduced (in whole or in part), (ii) copied at any time, (iii) used for any purpose other than your evaluation of the Company or (iv) provided to any other person without written consent from the Company.
This presentation has been prepared solely for information purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for securities nor shall it or any part of it form the basis of or be relied on in connection with, or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever.
Certain statements contained in this Presentation constitute forward-looking statements or information (collectively, “forward-looking statements”) within the meaning of United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Panama and Switzerland securities legislation. These forward-looking statements include, among others, statements with respect to our objectives, goals and strategies to achieve those objectives and goals, as well as statements with respect to our beliefs, plans, objectives, expectations, anticipations, estimates and intentions. The words “may”, “will”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “suspect”, “outlook”, “believe”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “forecast”, “objective” and “continue” (or the negative thereof), and words and expressions of similar import, are intended to identify forward- looking statements.
By their very nature, forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, which give rise to the possibility that predictions, forecasts, projections and other forward-looking statements will not be achieved. Certain material factors or assumptions are applied in making forward-looking statements and actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. The Company strongly cautions readers not to place undue reliance on these statements, as a number of important factors, many of which are beyond our control, could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from the beliefs, plans, objectives, expectations, anticipations, estimates and intentions expressed in such forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to: general economic conditions; pending and proposed legislative or regulatory developments, including the impact of changes in laws, regulations and the enforcement thereof; operational and infrastructure risks, including failure and performance of information technology systems; intensifying competition resulting from established competitors and new entrants in the businesses in which the Company operates; insurance coverage of sufficient scope to satisfy any liability claims; fluctuations in commodity prices; technological change and obsolescence; loss of services of key senior management personnel; privacy laws; marketing costs; tax- related risks; unpredictability and volatility of the price of the Company’s securities; dilution; future sales of the Company’s securities; and inability to access sufficient capital from internal and external sources and/or inability to access sufficient capital on favourable terms.
Except as required by of United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Panama and Switzerland securities law, the Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by the Company or on the Company’s behalf. Such statements speak only as of the date made.